PRESENTATION CENTRE: Appointment Only
Victory Green is a new townhouse and single family home development by Remington Homes
currently in preconstruction at Middlefield Road & 14th Avenue, Markham. Sales for available units range in price from $1,450,990 to over $1,930,990. Victory Green has a total of 39 units. Sizes range from 1781 to 3557 square feet.
Victory Green Details
Building Type: Townhouse and Single Family Home
Selling Status: Selling
Sales Started: Fall/Winter 2020
Construction Status: Preconstruction
Pricing & Fees
Sale Prices - Available Units: From $1,450,990 to over $1,930,990
C.C / Maint: -
Cost to Purchase Parking: -
Cost to Purchase Storage: -
Average Price per Sqft: $654 per SqFt
Co-op Fee Realtors: -
$50,000 with Offer
$50,000 in 30 days
$50,000 in 60 days
$50,000 in 90 days
Victory Green Summary
A new release of 36' and 41' singles is now available at Victory Green! Adjacent to state-of-the-art Aaniin Community Centre and featuring one of the GTA’s first green roads, this new community enjoys close proximity to major highways, regional transit routes, a network of more than 200km of nature trails, and many of Markham’s best shopping hubs.
Source: Remington Group Victory Green
Features & Finishes
1. Superior architecturally designed elevations with stucco, stone, clay brick, stone accents and other accent details in other materials, as per model type (actual detailing may vary from Artists' concept and subject to grade conditions). Lintels to receive intel wrap.
2. Exterior colour packages are predetermined and preselected by Lot and cannot be altered.
3. Maintenance free vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout with exterior transom, elliptical and half round windows and grilles, as per model type.
4. High quality vinyl basement windows.
5. Metal insulated front entry door(s) with weather stripping, as per model type
6. Maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts
7. Aluminum exterior railing, as per model type and if required due to grade condition
8. Sliding patio door(s) with screen or French door(s), as per model type
9. Sectional roll-up garage door(s) with decorative windows, as per model type.
10. Two (2) exterior hose bibs (one in garage and one at rear)
11. Self-sealing quality 25-year roof shingles from Vendor's predetermined colour packages
12. Professionally graded and sodded lot
13. Precast slab walkway from driveway to front porch, and precast slabs at rear patio with steps as required
14. Asphalt paved driveway (as per municipal requirements). Vendor not responsible for future settlement.
15. Black exterior coach lamps on front and rear elevations, including light at side and rear door(s), as per model type
16. Where grading requires a deck, the Vendor will provide a 5' x 7' (approximate size) wood deck with stairs. Premiums may apply.
17. For walkout basement condition the Vendor will provide:
Basement sliding patio door or French door(s), as per model type
Upgraded rear basement vinyl casement windows
A 5' x 7' (approximate size) wood balcony off main floor rear door and an additional exterior light and electrical outlet, as per model type. Premiums may apply.
18. Door from garage to house subject to grade (2 risers maximum)
19. Side entry door(s) to house, as per model type, subject to grade (2 risers maximum)
20. Gas line at rear of home for barbeque connection
1. 9' Ceilings on main floor and second floor as per model type.
2. Optional 10' ceilings on main floor with 9' ceilings on second floor, as per model type. Premiums will apply.
3. Most main floor archways to be trimmed and raised to complement 9' ceilings, as per plan and model type.
4. Trimmed half walls and ledges, as per model type.
5. Aristocrat paint grade trim +/- 2 3/4" casing and +/- 5 1/4" baseboards with colonial doors and/or sliders, as per model type
6. Natural stairs with oak treads and oak veneer risers and stringers from first to second floor and loft, as per model type, with natural +/- 1 3/4" oak pickets and +/- 2 1/4" handrail, as per model type.
7. Stairs for optional finished basement plans will be carpet grade treads and riders with painted white stringers, as per model type.
8. Railings for optional finished basement plans will be painted white pickets and handrail, as per model type.
9. All interior doors to have brushed nickel lever hardware
10. Natural gas fireplace with white lacquer cabinet or standard marble insert with white lacquer mantel, as per model type.
11. All ducts to be cleaned prior to closing.